Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Is Coming To A Close

So for the past six weeks I had this job as a camp counselor. It was a lot of fun, but simultaneously exhausting. I am happy that it is now over, but I am also happy that I had the experience.

What else has happened this summer?

Well, I bought a Playstation Plus membership, so I've been playing a lot of Infamous 2 (a game that you get for free with a subscription). I also have been trying to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible before I leave for school again and I have been catching up on some musical things (for instance: I performed most of Faure's Requiem yesterday after learning it in 3 days).

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I MISS YOUR POSTS.

Well, with my job I didn't have much time for anything other than focusing on my job and sleeping. I haven't even had time to keep up with my social life... it's actually kind of sad. But, fear not. I am back from endless hours of travel and ready to keep up my blog up-to-date.

Did I mention I still have phlebitis? Yeah. It's still there. My vein is still inflamed. It doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon either. So much for ever wanting to wear my watch again... or any other type of bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment