Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stay Tuned

Hi everyone!

It's been between 5-6 months since my last post, and a lot has happened...

I am the president of Stay Tuned, SUNY Potsdam's 4th a cappella group, I have been accepted into Hofstra University's music program and the Aaron Copland School of Music but denied from Fredonia and Crane, I am still the treasurer of the Hillel, Stay Tuned went to the ICCA quarterfinal at Boston University and placed 4th, I am probably transferring next semester, etc. Now I know that has no order to it what-so-ever, but there was a lot to remember and I don't want to retype it.

Anyway, I am deciding between Hofstra and Queens College (Aaron Copland). Pros and cons? At Hofstra I got into every program I auditioned for, at Queens I would come out of school not being in debt and I would still get to major in what I want to major in. I'm leaning towards the more affordable of two options, but I guess we will see what happens.

Also, it looks like I'll be going back to work for the same camp this summer, which should be fun. Now that the phlebitis has gone away maybe I can enjoy myself a little more!

Thanks for reading, and I will try to update this more than biannually.

Signing out,

Cory

Staytunedacappella.weebly.com
Facebook.com/officialstaytuned
Facebook.com/staytunedacappella

No comments:

Post a Comment