Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Been A Month...

It's been about a month since my last post, so I figured now would be a great time for a quick update!

Classes - I dropped lifeguarding and am now taking community chorus in its place... music is where its at! (I would have stayed in lifeguarding but there were extenuating circumstances)

Clubs - Can't go to video game club anymore because it meets at the same time as the community chorus... sometimes you have to give things up for more important things.

Life in general - Things have been rough lately, but as always my load is lightening and life is becoming less difficult. I have rehearsal for my friend Dan's ensemble, which I'm performing in. He created this ensemble for his audition to graduate school. I am sure he will get in just about anywhere he wants... he is a very talented musician.

That's about it for now... especially because I'm hungry and the dining courts are calling to me! (SO GLAD WE HAVE THE #1 RATED FOOD SERVICES IN THE SUNY SYSTEM). Yeah. That happened.

Peace out, cub scouts.

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment